All the Bad News
from Obamacare Truth Squad
EACH STORY A HAMMER BLOW FOR LIBERTY
REPEAL OBAMACARE NOW!
- legalize true catastrophic insurance
- return Medicaid to a poverty program
End the Obamacare Congressional Exemption!
The Democrats’ Next Crazy Ideas in Healthcare (all the bad news about Obamacare)
October 11, 2021
October 11, 2021
Democrats on Capitol Hill are busy dreaming up ways to expand government intervention in your healthcare. Before we discuss their next crazy ideas, let’s review what’s going wrong with their last crazy idea - Obamacare.
Obamacare’s failures are legion. Obamacare:
- made health insurance unaffordable for people who don’t qualify for subsidies
- caused two million people to lose their workplace coverage and small employers to drop Obamacare coverage altogether
- created the narrow networks problem where people lose access to the best doctors and hospitals
- forced doctors to perform transgender surgery against their conscience
- guaranteed premiums will continue to rise because there’s no incentive to hold down costs, and
- Obamacare did NOT eliminate medical debt problem, like they promised.
They sold Obamacare by promising families would save $2,500 a year on insurance. That never happened. In fact, Obamacare premiums continue to rise faster than inflation in spots - as much as 21 percent in Iowa, and 11.3 percent in Minnesota.
The Democrats are crowing about how they recently got 3 million more people to sign up for Obamacare, but they could only do it by offering bigger bribes using temporary COVID relief funds and pouring millions into marketing. Despite all that, enrollment is still not anywhere close to what they promised when they were selling us the Obamacare bill of goods. There might be 12 million people now signed up for Obamacare, but we were promised 24 million.
Now the Democrats want to make the bigger COVID relief subsidies permanent at a time when the government is already borrowing money like crazy. But that’s not their only crazy new idea. They also want to add a new Medicaid program in states that refused Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion, and lower the eligibility age for Medicare while ladling on more benefits like dental and vision when everybody knows Medicare is already going broke.
Each one of these ideas by itself would be crazy, but the Democrats want to do all three. That’s really crazy. These people are nuts. They live in la-la land where the government can give everybody everything and the bills never come due. That’s psychotic. And they think it will all turn out better than Obamacare did. That’s really nuts. The Democrats should seek professional help. As for the rest of us, we owe it ourselves to find out what’s gone wrong with the Democrats’ last crazy idea before we fall for their next crazy ideas.